The Collins IGCSE Geography Teacher Guide comprehensively supports the Collins Cambridge IGCSE Geography Student Book and the Cambridge IGCSE Geography 0460 syllabus. Both Teacher Guide and Student Book have been written in partnership with the Geographical Association.
- Saves time on planning and preparation. Lesson plans, together with illustrated worksheets and an image bank on the accompanying CD-ROM, support and extend Sections 1-3 of the Student Book. A two-year scheme of work suggests how to use the resources to structure your teaching.
- Supports and challenges every student differentiated learning outcomes and 'extra support' and 'extra challenge' activities help you meet the needs of all your classes.
- Personalises your course with all files available in Word as well as PDF format on the CD-ROM to ensure a perfect fit for your school.
Further features include:
- a helpful introduction to the enquiry-based approach to Geography teaching
- exam practice for students with past paper questions, student answers and commentary
- a large selection of images on the CD-ROM to illustrate your lessons.
Consultant editor John Belfield is a Geography Principal Examiner with extensive experience of IGCSE Geography examining, training and paper setting.
Two-year scheme of work
- Section 1: Population sand Settlement
- Section 2: The Natural Environment
- Section 3: Economic Development and Use of Resources
Exam Practice Section
Also in this series
£20.99 / £17.99 GA Members*
Don't forget to login if you are a Full Personal, Group or Concessionary GA member to receive your discount. If you're an Entry Level Member and wish to upgrade, give us a call on 0114 296 0088.