Produced in association with the Geographical Association and the Historical Association, these brand new topic-based atlases in the popular Keystart format provide ideal content for the ‘human, social and environmental understanding’ programme.
Keystart is a series of topic-based atlases that enhance and reinforce primary atlas skills. The series matches the requirements of the key stage 2 National Curriculum and Scottish 5-14 Environmental Studies Guidelines at P4-7. Each atlas provides web links for each topic and cross-curricular links to history and environmental issues.
The atlases are designed to promote interactive learning through:
- Clear bright maps, charts and data
- Themes and topics to match the curriculum
- A focus on environmental issues
- Links between people and places
- Graded activities and web links for further study
The World atlas contains a glossary and five handy sections covering:
- Skills – on planet Earth and mapping
- Countries – providing detail continent-by-continent
- People and Places – covering topics such as language, trade and religion
- Physical Phenomena – from mountains, rivers and oceans to weather and climate
- Issues – investigating key issues such as climate change, environmental issues and war and peace.
Don't forget to login if you are a Full Personal, Group or Concessionary GA member to receive your discount. If you're an Entry Level Member and wish to upgrade, give us a call on 0114 296 0088.