Using ICT to Enhance Teaching and Learning at Key Stage 4
This exciting new project site seeks to share ideas regarding the use of digital learning resources in supporting subject learning and teaching at Key Stage 4.
The project is based around a number of ideas and activities that have been generated by project team members all of whom are members of the Geographical Association and/or the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG). Funding for the existing developmental work was received from BECTA.
How to use this project site
Use the list below to find an area of the curriculum you are planning to teach. Clicking on any one of these links will take you to a table in which you will be able to find an inspiring project idea that will help you teach that aspect.
- Physical Geography (processes and patterns)
- Human Geography (processes and patterns)
- Geographical Location
- Interconnection / Interdependence
- Environment (interaction and change)
- Sustainable Development / Futures
- Fieldwork / Out of class learning
Or alternatively browse all 23 project ideas.
(last updated 10.08.09)