Digital learning at key stage 4
These project pages, published in 2009, provide ideas for using digital resources to enhance learning and teaching at key stage 4. Although written for the GCSE specifications from 2009 you can find teaching ideas that use digital resources that will help you teach many aspects of geography.
How to use these pages
Use the list below to find an area of the curriculum you are planning to teach. Clicking on any one of these links will take you to a table in which you will be able to find an inspiring project idea that will help you teach that aspect.
- Physical Geography (processes and patterns)
- Human Geography (processes and patterns)
- Geographical Location
- Interconnection / Interdependence
- Environment (interaction and change)
- Sustainable Development / Futures
- Fieldwork / Out of class learning
Or alternatively browse all 23 project ideas.