Free sample is offered as a download, yet, once downloaded, it cannot be opened - far too complicated and requires extra bits of software.
Download our autumn 2015 issues online - free!
If you haven't made up your mind about Geographical Association membership, or if you're not sure which journal(s) would be best for you, why not take a look through a free sample of a GA journal to help make the decision?
Sent to all members three times a year, GA Magazine contains articles, advice, information and all the latest news from the Geographical Association and beyond.
Our international journal for lecturers, teachers and students in Post-16 geography.
- recent research by leading geographers
- specific studies in human and physical geography
- enquiries into environmental issues
- discussion of standards in geographical education
- investigations of specific places and regions
- reviews of recent resources.
Helping primary teachers deliver the geography curriculum with a better understanding and increased confidence.
Each issue of Primary Geography focuses on a different aspect of geography and includes:
- practical ideas for lessons and fieldwork
- guidance on lesson planning and assessment
- regular features such as 'Webwizard'
- reviews of books, websites, CDs, topic packs and other resources.
Keeping teachers in secondary schools and colleges informed of recent developments, resources and professional development opportunities.
Teaching Geography includes:
- lead articles exploring the theory and practice of a specific aspect in geographical education
- ideas for stimulating geography lessons, complete with downloadable resources.
- articles that discuss and illustrate approaches to teaching geography
- news, views and comments
- reviews of new resource.
Many thanks for your comments. The downloadable versions on the YuDu website need to be unzipped - you can do this on many computers by right clicking the folder and selecting the unzip option. However to make things simpler I've provided PDF downloads of each journal. Hope this helps!
Join the GA
For professional journals, huge discounts on publications and CPD and online access to member only resources.Join now
A searchable archive of Geography (formerly known as The Geographical Teacher) from 1901 and Teaching Geography from 1975 hosted by JSTOR.
FREE ACCESS FOR ALL SUBSCRIBERSSubscribe to Geography Login